Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My first post

Apparently blogs are the new thing, and I enjoy reading other people's. I am not sure if people will even be interested in reading what I have to say. But I always have interesting stories from clinic and Jake has weirdo stories too. I'll see what comes up.

I go back to psych this week. The good part is that I can dress cute and wear high heals because I'm sitting down the whole time. The bad part is that I'm sitting down the entire time and I never get to examine the patients, well because it's their head being examined.

Jake is coming on Thursday and staying until Monday! That makes me very very happy. Plus I get to dogsit for my friends' dog Izzy while they are out of town. A husband and a dog: almost like I have a real family!

No comments:

Post a Comment