Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Terror Has Set In

Ok, my boards are in less than a week. LESS THAN A WEEK! OMG. The last two nights I've had dreams about boards...not good ones either. I'm cramming in as much as I can this last few days but part of me is freaking out that I can't possibly know enough and I think I'm going to fail. My blood pressure is going up as I type this so I need to switch topics.

My parents and sister are coming on Friday and are staying for a week. It should be lots of fun, but the first few days I can't spend too much time with them as I need to study my brains out. Somehow I went back to that subject. Anyways, some of the plans for the week include: Pike's Peak, Colorado Springs Zoo, Garden of the Gods, Estes Park, introducing them to some good ethnic food (let's be real, WI is known for cheese, not Indian and Thai), and lots of lounging by the pool. Jake's apartment complex has a hotel room that they rent out to families so they'll even be in the complex with us!

Ok I need to get studying.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun things planned with your family! That hotel room is really convenient.

    You're so going to rock the boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to do great!

    Sounds like your family will have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can TOTALLY do this lady! I'm rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete