Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Eyeball

The eyeball is the one thing that I think is pretty disgusting. I hate looking in them, and Lord help me if there is some sort of trauma to the eye or I need to go digging in the eye. Tomorrow I start my rotation in ophthalmology/facial plastics. I am going to have to keep my gag reflex under control and hopefully I don't pass out in the OR, when we operate on them. The worst part about all of this: I have to fake it to my preceptors. They cannot know for half a second that I hate eyes. So you might ask why I'm doing a rotation in eyeballs when I hate them so much. Well, it's 15 min from Jake's place (I guess it's ours now) and I needed a surgical elective. This counted. So I'm doing it.

1 comment:

  1. You'd better behave! They've got their eye on you!


    HAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

    (Sorry I couldn't resist.)

    ReplyDelete