Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Bit of a Mess

The last few days have been crazy. That buttcheek spreading really threw my back and I ended up getting sent home on Thursday. I was hunched over to the side like an 80 yr old lady. It was a crazy day: one of my facilitators ended up taking me to her chiropractor (she got treated too), I was put on supplements, spent 2 hours at her house laying down, got put on a bunch of prescription medications, and have spent a lot of time on my couch. Today I had acupuncture done. My back is getting better, it's not good, but definitely better.

My next rotation was supposed to be urology....due to some affiliation difficulties that was canceled and I will be starting ENT (ear, nose, and throat) on Tuesday. I'll only be there for two weeks because of the holidays, but I'm actually pretty happy about it. This hospital is closer than where the urologist was, so my drive will be shorter. So you can all look forward to stories about boogers, ear wax, and thyroids. LOL. Seriously people, I wish you could see the size of the ear wax balls that get pulled out of ears. I know I just grossed out most of you, but it's actually pretty crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment