Tuesday, June 9, 2009

10 months!

We have been married 10 months today! Gosh time is flying by. Pretty soon a year will be past, and then we'll begin year 2. I have to say I have had an amazing first year of marriage so far (don't screw it up now Jake, lol). I'm getting pretty antsy. In three days I'll be out in CO with him. Thank goodness. It's strange getting everything wrapped up here though. It's definitely not the same as when I just leave for a long weekend. For example, I'm eating like crap because I'm trying to clean out the fridge and cupboards. Blech, I can't wait to get back on a healthy regimen when I'm out in CO. I will not even tell you what has gone into my mouth today. Bad Jenny.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for 10 months! Our 1 year 9 month anni was yesterday, and tomorrow is the 3 year anni of the day he proposed. <3

    THREE DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for 10 months!!! Congrats you two love birds :)

    ReplyDelete