Monday, June 22, 2009

Greekfest and Dinner Tonight

I forgot to take a picture of the yummy honey teriyaki chicken, so here's Jake with the empty wok.
Here's my pasta mess :(
Me eating my gyro!


Yesterday, I dragged Jake to Greekfest in Denver. Oh man, it was awesome! The music and dancing and food was just fantastic. I ate way way way too much, but oh man was it good. I had saganaki, tyropita, a gyro, and loukoumades.

So tonight, I made dinner. Jake was supposed to but something broke in the lab and he kind of got stuck. I made honey teriyaki chicken and a lemon linguine pasta dish. Both recipes came from a low fat cookbook that we picked up at B&N. I made dinner while Jake was tutoring and I made a huge mess. Like I dropped the rest of the pasta on the floor. I left it for Jake to clean up. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. I am craving Saganaki right now!! Can't wait to see a sunset like that in two weeks and that's my Jen, leave the mess for Jake to clean up. Love you lots:) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete